Friday, June 25, 2021

Every day is an IQ test...

 Today I calculated that 2021 minus 2016 is 5... 5 years since I've posted here. Not that I haven't been posting elsewhere - usually that 9-to-5 thing where I'm on the tube all damned day. I've been working from home just about this whole time. I'm a field employee and they closed the local office sometime in the last 5 years (it all blurs together) and the COVID Official Government Hoax actually has not affected my worklife not one little bit. Well, may be affecting it now because the supply chain snafu is starting to catch up to us. The chip shortage especially. We'll see if I can stay employed making the software better.

2 comments:

  1. I give praise to Mr Pedro enough for his help in securing a loan to buy our new home for our family. Pedro was a wealth of information and he helped educate me and my family as to why a home loan was the best option for our particular situation. After conferring with Pedro Jerome and our financial advisor everyone agreed that a home loan was the perfect solution.
    You can contact Mr PEDRO JEROME if you also looking for any kind of loan on Email/Whatsapp
    email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +1-8632310632

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just want to tell everyone out there that I got my loan of $1,000,000.00 from Mr Pedro loan investment program and is 100% legit contact via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com or Text him on whatsapp + 1- 8632310632 . if you are seeking 100% financing at the low rate of 2% rate in return.

    ReplyDelete